top of page

GoShine Academy has tied up with a Registered MARA Agent (RMA), operating out of Australia, with more than 15 years of experience in successfully placing students, in the best Universities in Australia and New Zealand.

We will ensure you are kept up to date with any changes and updates on your matter and provide friendly customer service and timely responses.

We pride ourselves on providing real results for our clients, always answering their questions along the way. We understand that applying for a visa application and waiting for a decision is stressful. That’s why we work hard to make the process as easy as possible for you.

Why Choose US ?

Every individual has different needs when it comes to migrating to Australia. There is no “one solution for all”. We assess each and every application individually and workout the best possible solution to cater to your needs. All visa assessments and consultations are handled by our RMA.


  1. Immigration application assessed by a RMA

  2. QEAC Qualified Consultants

  3. Partnership with an Australian owned and operated company

  4. Wealth of Experience

  5. Payment Plans

  6. High Success Rate

  7. No Hidden Costs

What Visa Do You Need To Study In Australia ?  

You must have a 500 Student Visa to study in Australia, regardless of your field of study or qualification. This visa will allow students to study: English (ELICOS), Certificates I, II, III & IV, Diplomas, Degrees, Masters & Doctorates. Studying in Australia allows students to obtain internationally recognized qualifications whilst experiencing the diverse culture and beautiful sights that Australia has to offer.


What’s My Assessment Level ?

There are 3 assessment levels in the student visa programme.  Assessment level 1 represents the lowest immigration risk and assessment level 3 the highest. A combination of your country of passport and education provider will determine your assessment level. The higher the assessment level, the greater the evidence an applicant is required to demonstrate for the visa application. GoShine Academy & Education Consultancy can help you determine your assessment level and help you decide which documents you require for your student visa application.

What are the basic requirements for an Australian Student Visa ?


You must be enrolled in full-time study

You must be enrolled for full-time study in a registered course or part of a registered course.


A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

You must show you are a genuine temporary entrant

Your individual circumstances must demonstrate that you genuinely intend to stay in Australia temporarily.


The factors that are considered during assessment of the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement include: your personal circumstances in your home country, your potential circumstances in Australia, the value of the course to your future, your immigration history, and any other matter that is relevant to your intention to remain in Australia temporarily

You must show you are able to meet the financial requirements

You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia. You must also have enough money to support your partner and dependent children, even if they do not travel with you to Australia.


The below amounts in Australian dollars (AUD) are the minimum requirement for this visa. They do not necessarily represent the cost of living in Australia.


  1. Travel: Air fare to Australia

  2. Tuition: Course fees + Children aged 5-18 AUD 8,296 per year

  3. Living: AUD 21,014 per year + Partner AUD 7,362 per year + Children AUD 3,152 per year


 You must meet the health requirements

Australia enjoys some of the best health standards in the world. To maintain these standards, the majority of visa applicants are required to undertake a medical to be granted a visa. We refer to this as ‘meeting the health requirements’.

 You must hold sufficient health insurance

You must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your visa. The OSHC cover can be provided from our partner Allianz. Your visa expiry date will be determined by the expiry date of your OSHC.

You must meet the English Language requirements

The level of English is most often specified by the education provider; however, a minimum level is required for all students. This must be evidenced at the time of application, unless you are partaking in an English (ELICOS) course prior to your main course of study.

 You must meet the character requirements

You must be of good character to enter Australia. The information you provide on the ‘Character Declaration’ section of your application will be used to assess your character. A police clearance may also be required.

Australian Values Statement

If you are aged 18 years or over, you must declare that you will respect Australian values and obey the laws of Australia.

bottom of page